- To work within a leading European IP firm regrouping more than 350 IP professionals and having offices in the Netherlands, the UK, France, Belgium and Switzerland, as well as representative offices in China, Japan and the United States;
- To work within an international team of experienced European Patent Attorneys in one of our offices (Paris, Geneva or London) or based in Germany;
- To work for a diversified client base from overseas multinational corporations to local SMEs;
- Attractive salary package based on candidate profile.
Role and responsibilities
You will be required to ensure the various IP aspects and in particular all the acts inherent in:
- The creation of rights;
- The management and development of patent portfolios and innovations (patentability studies, drafting of patent applications, examination procedures, etc.);
- The freedom to operate analysis;
- Prior art search;
- Clients account management;
- Participation in conferences and events decided with the Manager, to represent the firm;
- Writing and publication of technical or legal articles for publication;
- Business development.
- University degree or equivalent in electronics, electrical engineering, telecommunications, physics, mechanics or the like;
- Qualified as German and European Patent Attorney with 3 to 5 years experience after qualification;
- Experience in EPO prosecution;
- Strong communication skills and customer oriented;
- R&D or design experience in industry would be an advantage;
- Fluent in English and German; fluency in French would be an advantage;
- Excellent Relationship skills;
- Team Player.
Apply for this position
Please send your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org