- To work within a leading European IP firm consisting of more than 300 IP professionals and having offices in the Netherlands, the UK, France, Belgium and Switzerland, as well as representative offices in China, Japan and the United States;
- To work within an international team of experienced European Patent Attorneys in one of our offices (Paris, Geneva or London);
- To work for a diverse client base, from overseas multinational corporations to local SMEs;
- Attractive salary package based on candidate profile.
Role and responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for various aspects of IP, including the following:
- The creation of rights;
- The management and development of patent portfolios and innovations (patentability studies, drafting of patent applications, examination procedures etc.);
- The freedom to operate analysis;
- Prior art search;
- Clients account management;
- Participation in particular industry conferences and events to represent the firm;
- Writing and publication of technical or legal articles for publication;
- Business development.
- University degree or equivalent in electronics, electrical engineering, telecommunications, physics or similar;
- Qualified as European Patent Attorney with 3 to 5 years experience after qualification;
- Experience in EPO prosecution;
- Excellent relationship management;
- Team player;
- Strong communication skills and customer-oriented;
- R&D or design experience in industry would be an advantage;
- Fluent in English; fluency in French would be an advantage.
Apply for this position
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org